When you send pronunciations for unusual words, names, or abbreviations/acronyms, you really speed up delivery time!
Here are some recommended ways to submit any unusual pronunciations:
- Send an audio file of the correct pronunciation (BEST OPTION!)
- Send a link to a YouTube video with the correct pronunciation
- Send a link to an online dictionary entry, like from merriam-webster.com
- Write out what what any words rhyme with (not recommended)
- Write out the pronunciation phonetically (not recommended)
If you don’t provide pronunciation guidance, and if after delivery there need to be pronunciation changes, that counts as a modification.
See the Modification Policy (above) for details.